May 19, 2020
As Phase One of Ontario's plan to reopen the province commences, effective today, we will be accepting non-emergency work orders for current tenants. We have adopted new procedures aimed at keeping our staff and tenants safe while this work is being done. This includes:
- We will continue to accept work order requests through non-contact methods such as the phone or by email. Please visit our "Contact Us" page to see your Rental Office's contact information.
- Social Distancing - We ask that tenants, children and pets not be in the same room while the requested work is being done.
- Cleaning - We may ask tenants to clean the area before we attend the call.
- Protective Equipment - All staff attending calls will be wearing masks and gloves and any other PPE they deem necessary.
- Our staff reserve the right to not enter your unit should they observe any risk to themselves. This includes if a resident is sick, has been in contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or if you've done any significant travel etc.
Please contact your Rental Office for more details.
May 11, 2020
We are keeping a close eye on the COVID-19 pandemic as it progresses and changes in our community. The health and safety of our tenants and staff is our top priority so we have adopted the following protocols into our daily routines at each of our buildings:
- Implemented enhanced cleaning procedures and schedules for high touch and common areas such as front doors, mail box counter
and elevator buttons.
- Encouraged social distancing in common areas, lobby, stairways and elevators.
- We have closed all non essential amenities (such as gyms, libraries, pools etc) to ensure the safety of our tenants. The
laundry rooms remain open and we encourage tenants to wipe down their machines before and after use.
- Our rental office remains closed to tenants, however we are still answering calls and emails during regular business hours. We are only performing emergency work orders at this time. All non-essential work orders will be attended to when public health officials deem it safe to do so.
Should you wish to inquire about availability, please contact our rental office directly. We are currently looking into ways we can safely host contact-less showings for interested future tenants.
Although our doors are closed, we are still here for you! Please give us a call or send us an email and one of our rental agents will be happy to reach out to you.
Hoping you stay safe and healthy,
BONA Management Team