What We're Doing:
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures and schedules for high touch and common areas such as front doors, mail box counter
and elevator buttons.
- We ask that all tenants, staff and visitors wear a mask while in the common areas of the buidling, in accordance with the City of
Ottawa's bylaw. This includes the front lobby, hallways, elevators, laundry room and any open amenity
- We have made hand sanitizer available at main entrances and ask that everyone use it upon entering.
- We have closed some non essential amenities (such as gyms, libraries, pools etc) to ensure the safety of our tenants and will
reopen them when we are confident we can do so in a way that is safe for all. The laundry rooms remain open and we encourage tenants to wipe down their machines before and after use.
- Please consider calling or emailing our Rental Office before you make a face to face visit. Chances are, we can help you out
from a distance!
- We have posted instructional and directional signs around the building for your safety. Please follow their direction.
- We are constantly updating our policies and actions based on the direction we are given by Ottawa Public Health and the province of Ontario and will adjust our practices based on their expertise and advice.
Submitting Work Orders:
- We will continue to accept work order requests through non-contact methods such as the phone or by email. Please visit
our "Contact Us" page to see your Rental Office's contact information.
- Screening - Before entering your unit, our staff will ask you to confirm you are COVID symptom free, have not travelled outside
of Canada in the past 2 weeks and that you have not been in close contact with a probable or confirmed COVID-19 case.
- Social Distancing - We ask that tenants, children and pets not be in the same room while the requested work is being
- Cleaning - We may ask that tenants clean the affected area before we attend the call.
- Protective Equipment - All staff attending calls will be wearing masks and gloves and any other PPE they deem
- Our staff reserve the right to not enter your unit should they observe any risk to themselves. This includes if a resident is sick, has been in contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or if you've done any significant travel etc
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your Rental Office.
We hope that you have a safe and happy holidays,
BONA PROPERTIES Management Team
Updated: December 22, 2020